Monday, October 8, 2012

About MEE!

Hello World! 

I guess this would be the part where I introduce myself. My name is Cheyenne but everyone calls me Sky or Chey. I live in a tiny town in Texas, and yes I do happen to have that ol' southern drawl! (; At the moment I am an broke little college student who slaves away at a part time job that barely pays the bills. Everyone's gotta pay their dues in life, right? I created this blog because my boyfriend and best friend begged me to please find someone else to vividly describe my many book conquests to. I figured my computer would work as a pretty nonjudgmental party. (: Some favorite authors? K. A. Linde, S. C. Stephens, Jennifer Armentrout, Ellen Hopkins. To be honest I go through crazy phases! One month I'm buried under paranormal romance, the next I'm under a mountain of Contemporary with a focus on Addicts. You can say I'm hormonal. hah(: I'm new at this and I do love some advice if your willing to give it! 
Peace, Love & Pineapples!
-Sky

P.S. - Here's a picture for folks wondering(:


No comments:

Post a Comment