Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Good Evening from little ol' East Texas(:

So the whole banning myself from the kindle store didn't work out. :D I broke guys. I bought Folding Hearts by Jennifer Foor. I've read Letting Go (the first book in the Mitchell Family Series) and it was nothing short of breath taking! The drama, the lies, the ANGST! I loved every heart stopping moment. It's a pretty cheap book for all those broke peeps like me out there! I just started Folding Hearts and so far what I've read has grabbed my attention. I'll probably be finished pretty soon, within the next two days at least. I would probably finish it tonight, but my Mid-term is this Thursday. I. MUST. STUDY. So I guess I'll leave this video as my parting gift.(: It tells a little about my music choices and how my books have played into those choices. If I get any request, I'll post a couple playlists.

-Sky

P.S. This was my first video, and I was sorta nervous! ha! So bear with me, I'm learning as I go. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment